Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trying to love again


Seriously, I didn't expect that you'll come back to me. yeah. at least not this fast. Tbh, I am trying to move on, and I guess I did it. I already accept the fact that we are not more than a friend, and I already slowly can accept that you dah tak sayang i dah macam you cakap malam tu. I dah ready nak lepaskan you dah ready nak jadikan semua memori kita tu as kenangan.I told ya that i am strong. Tapi tipu kalau I cakap perasaan sayang tu hilang macam tu je. I keraskan hati bila you call malam before my first paper tu. I keep remind myself that you were stressed with all the things happened around you. I am afraid that i will lose you again, i am afraid that anything will ruin our relationship, I am afraid that you will give up again, and i am afraid that you will fed up with me again. You pernah cakap everyone has the right for the second chance, this is one of the reason why i accept you back, other than after Munir told me what you told him. Honestly, i am learning to love again. Sorry, if this time I cant be like the old me. This is what you have to pay when you need my second chance. This time, i am not put any high expectation in our relationship, if we are meant to be together, we'll be together. insyaAllah. and i hope this decision is the best for me, for you and for us. and please make me feel worth for accept you back and please never take me for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment