Wednesday, September 4, 2013

the last love letter

26th January - 4th September 2013

its not even a year yet.  but you have gave up with our relationship. honestly i am still hoping that you come back for me but yeah orang tak sudi dah. i am NOT OKAY AT ALL fyi. you asked me to tell the whole world and to all girls in this world just like typical girls always do after break up " SEMUA LELAKI SAMA JE" " DON'T GET CHEATED BY HIM" whatsoever, but unfortunately i am not that typical girl. whenever i explained to my friends what is happening, i still put the blame on me. i know i shouldn't do what i have done! but i am a normal human, still not perfect still make mistakes. you gave the reasons that you can't be like the other boyfriend of my friend, always spend time together, you feel pity towards me, but then who cares dude? if i can stay with you for like 7 months why must i give up now? yeah the decision is in your hand, i have put the right on your shoulder since the beginning of our relationship that i said "i will never ask for the break up , you will decide" i remember that. and now you have ended our story. so this the end of our story. to be honest, i still cant accept this. time heals right? i hope you will find the other girl that suits you. and i hope you wish me too. you still one of the best chapter in my life. thanks for the bittersweet memories. i am sorry for all the mistakes i have done. we still friends. OMG i cant believe this. i am losing you while i still loving you while i still care about you. take care by (let me call you by that name for the last time) . good luck for your future. i love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment