Tuesday, December 8, 2015

6th Dec



First year;

We cannot celebrate it together but we had a good time otp-ing all the night as we are so far from each other. I posted and deleted our pic cause i had a boyfriend that jealous much of you but I still decided to post it again as you know what happened.

2nd year;

We were so happy celebrating together and that day was one of the best moment we ever had. You ask me why Im not posting anything which actually i did but i did not tagging you in the photo.

3rd year;

You wished me on 0000 and i was late. Thats it. I asked you either want to post or not, and you just said up to me. I know we had a year that full of shits rather than stars. But at least we managed to survive till another period of year. Why not we appreciate it? I tried to understand as you admit that you forgot a lot of thing and not appreciate a lot of thing. So i act like i dont care. But deep down in me im so expecting much from you. And it kills me everytime. 

Happy third year, you know who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment